Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I had a date for lunch

Hmm... catchy title huh? Haha.. lets put it on hold shall we....

Mondae's PE
It was a goal fest during morning pe two daes ago... and i cant believe i din blog abt it.... 15+goals in 45 mins.... our team(my class and another class combine)... beat the team that thrashed us last Mondae.... Eugene's passes was superb.... Hock and Jing Yuan got hat trick lah. Wilson shot against the post. Me... shoot here shoot there never go in .... haha.... but scored the last goal...! Hock assist. Haha... Cant wait for nxt wk... =)

DOGs alerts
There has suddenly been a boom in the population of dogs in my area. Or shuld i sae a boom in the no. of pet owners..... And what makes me fume is tt the dogs are allowed to move abt w/o leash.... made me on high alert lah.... shall now avoid all the blind 90 degrees left and right turns tt i hv to make on my way home..... scary.... noticed tt they changed the sign boards beneath voideck... dunnoe if new or not lah but got tis "no dogs allowed" picture on it lah.... they shuld put the sign up everywhere lah!!

And heard tt in Msia, ppl who wants to own dogs hv to ask for their neighbours permission first b4 owning one. Tt shuld be the way lah. Like some ppl purposely walk their dog in front of my house and despite my mama telling them to take alternative paths.... they simply walk their dog in front of my house like nobody's business.... i cant wait for a world where the Aibo robot dog will replace the real thing..... =)

I am a bad liar
Told mama i wanted to cut hair...and she said... wait till grow longer.... waste money.... den i told her tt i kena caught by teacher and must really cut my hair... den she say "Really...?" ... I said yes.

Den i looked at her washing veges at the sink and smiled and laughed to myself... i was stoning.. but my mind was like everywhere...i cant believe i lied to my mama.... I really wanted to cut my hair and my mama was really against wasting money... and she felt tt my hair not tt long.... (trust me, its long.... like those Beatles singer liddat... too long until my hairstyle become very retro..)

Den she asked why am i laughing.... and i told her tt actually, i din kena caught by my teacher bcoz of my hair.... i told her tt its veri hard for my to lie to her and tt i myself cant believe i m lying to her lah... hah.... den i added "Ma...i go cut my hair ok?" ... haa.... and now my hair's all neat and tidy(I think...heh) =)

Kids....there's always other ways u can persuade ur parents to do wat u want.... just dun lie....

Yups...10 mins....liao.... now tok bout my lunch date...

Went to lunch wif kim and hock and JY and WY.... wahlao.... damn surprised tt kim was the one who asked me if i wanted to join him for lunch... Not one of my classmates invited me lor.... =(... perhaps they tot tt like always, my answer will be a no.... but just invite lah... heh...kiddin...

Ya... my lunch date wif kim... coz the rest wanted to eat pizza hut. And in case ya din noe... me eat no pizza... haha... i din noe u must wait to be seated at pizza hut. I din noe they take ur orders at pizza hut. And i din noe u eat first den u pay at pizza hut.... haha.... me and kim went ta kfc... yea.... so we talked....

I remember clearly tt the last lucnh date i had was wif shak at the same kfc too lah! Haha.... no gurls want to ask me out for lunch mah... lol... kiddin... even if they do..... no will be an answer for most ppl... lol....

A-T-T-i-T-u-D-e
Pardon me if i seem to hv an attitude this few daes..... like very moody or moodless most of the time... din sleep well for the past few daes... haha,... so if u tink i am hating u or i dun wan to be ur fren anymore.... erase those tots away ok?.... its just me having mood swings... lol...

Yong...
Yong has a thing against/for the way i walk. He said i walk like a model.... a male one or a female one ar yong? Lol.... isit a gd thing or a bad thing ar? Lol.... i aint wanna be walking like models man..... eeeeyer!

Yesterdae Ah hock vs Mdm Khoo
Mdm khoo 1-0 Ah hock =P

Lol.... haha...poor hock..... feel for u lah... so bad of her.... but.... have to sae oso tt u kindda asked for it... dun take it too hard lah hock.... =)

Missed some ML meeting todae
Got date until can forget ML meeting.... well...not tt anyone cfm the time wif me.... everyone assumed i received their Smses i tink.... and not tt i bother to ask.... haha... so ML drama tis fri.... hope i can see lah.... see my Mama how lah... she needs to go home to do her work...(yea shes got a job--the kind u can work from home one) So maybe if my dad comes home late....i may hv to send mama home and miss drama...

SIck...
Seems like signs of ageing to me.... wonder how he'll carry on doing his 7-8/9 job... which is why mama's trying to spend her time at home doing work... which is why ppl like me cant get a decent haircut anytime i want to.... =(

Yuuuupss..... tts it frm me todae. And the fella named "hi" hu tagged saying how my blog is the most irritating blog he's ever seen..... is a fella from cali... if i din made a mistake.... waaah... wonder wats so annoying abt my blog..

No comments: