Saturday, April 30, 2005

Spent hours on my blog.....

I spent hours on my blog. Trying to make it look better. It has been almost 5 months since i had this blog and i suddenly felt like changing the layout of my blog.

I chanced upon this template. Simple.Purplish.Tried to change the colors to tones of blues but the combinations simply didn't work out. So i leave it purple. Cool. Having brighter colors dun make me look moody and all! haha....

Had fun experimenting with the html codes and all, though i just did trial and error. Grr.... so complicating.

Haha.... i had spent half the day doing nothing fruitful. Haha.... have been sitting on this chair for quite some time now. Hhaa.... better do some house work..... wash clothes and all.... den do some serious studying and homework.

My fren just called to tell me that i have a friendly game at 5 pm later in Deyi Sec. BUt i felt the notice was too short. Some more my sister go library study. Wait she wonder where i go without telling her coz i said i wun be going anywhere. Aiya...i also got homework and housework to do.

The CC has selected the team of 20 to play in the upcoming inter-constituency tounament. I hope i'll get into the team. Tournament starting mind-May. Must start training. And study coz i wun want my mama to ask me to quit the CC soccer coz i never do my work.Hahah....

Man....what a slack day it has been todae. DO i find my life boring? Certainly not! I like it the way it is....haha....

Found out from HOck this morning tat THe champagne and Haz won the best band and AJ idol respectively. Caryn got best solo singer. WEll.....at least one of my votes were right. SInging competitions like this as well as American Idol and SIngapore Idol are nothing but a popularity contest. LJB should have won lor!...

kkk.....yeps....tts it for todae.... hope u like the new layout! :P

No comments: