Thursday, September 29, 2005

sleepy

Been sleeping during almost all my lectures lately. Cant help it man..... i need to take short naps in order to survive the whole day. Anw, its not as if i can understand wat they're saying...

Read yesterday's paper this morning--about teachers reading their students blog. Haha...come to think of it, i never really tot about it. Man.... typing words like "Mdm Khoo" or "ali" in the BloggerBar , one is sure to find my blog. Wonder if any of my teachers read my blog? Haha... well.... i dun tink so. Its funny-- u publish ur post for ALL to see but u dun wan ur teacher to read ur entries. The weird world we live in.

Feeling sleepy now--and the night's still young lah. Tmr got Maths test. I still haben eat since 2 just. Hungry-- but not in the mood to eat. I guess i better go eat sthg before i collapse.

And a gentle reminder, this "someone" is nothing but a figment of my imagination. Haha..... ppl like me, where got ppl want one? Yea... she's not real. Period.

No comments: