Thursday, November 17, 2005

Great day...great game.... Sadness over?


Wednesday, September 21

Great day... great game... break's over

Physics was doable though my kind of doable is very different from ur kind of doable. If i really read and write for the full 2.5hrs paper means its doable. Though it was really a waste i didnt do much ytd.

Hanged with different group of real people. And i learned a new word... "Yoshi".. haha...i tot it was some character from Ninja Turtle lah! Only to find out later its some jap fast food outlet. Haiz.... ytd was bad... once i reached home, i didnt do ANY physics... slept at 11 and woke up at 6. Set my alarm at 3 but woke up only to shut that thing up. Yea, i learned that i'm not the night kind of guy.

Anw today was a good day. Played soccer after physics.... Made myself look like a fool chasing after the ball... not passing correctly... shooting way off target....shouting at my teammates..... but i was so high that i didnt care. Too stressed ... Kim...can see he a bit(maybe alot) pissed off with me coz i kept taking my time to pass the ball. Haaha... i really think i did great! Scored 3-- one is thru HEADER!!! haha...power... can score more but even though i'm high....

....

...some more play lots of games never cramp....! =)
Yup, tis was e day i stopped feeling sorry for myself and moved on. Being ard ppl and being DAMN happy tt day, it made me realise tt there's more to life even if u fail ur exams. Which means to say, sitting at home blogging wun really be as effective as being ard others. Haha... after chem, no one playing soccer ar????

Ytd, my bros made yet another daring move. HAHA!! They went to ask our mama if they could go cinema watch movie today. haha... little did they noe their bro rejected going to e movie earlier in e day. So mama was like "no!". Den they ask and ask and ask and when mama finally said "yes" they sulked. Hahah... coz mama said her "yes" like this....

"OK. FINE! GO! NEXT TIME U COME HOME FROM SCHOOL, U CAN GO ANYWHERE U WANT. NO NEED TO ASK FOR MY PERMISSION. DUN ASK FOR PERMISSION ANYMORE!!"

Hhaha.... the above was "girl language"... i'll translate it for u guys. It means "no". ...and mama also said tt they've become like my sister in a way. Like dunnoe how precious money is and all. Made me smile abit, heh. Made me realise tat there's only one like me. lOL!! Mama also said "U pay $7 times 2 to watch sthg for 3 hours den after that u gained nthg from it. Waste money rite?" hahahaha... heard that sort of things so many times in my childhoood that the importance of money was sort of impressed upon me. so there's no such thing as "$7 was worth it coz the movie was great". Haha..

Anws, lived thru the down side i think i would live thru after ytd's badly done paper. Which means to say tt i've woken up and gonna live life as per normal. Erm... maybe not my "normal".. haha... till after chem... bye!

No comments: