Wednesday, November 09, 2005

haha... lousy me... blogging again

short one.

was i bloggin or was i doing chem 3? coz i think abit and write and write and think and write... and when i got the "writer's block", i think abit then skip. the answers to the questions were inside my head.. most of it lah.. at least i had a clue of wat to write. But knowing tt my content-knowledge on chemistry is like my knowledge on psychology, i guess i noe where i stand. Oh btw, i noe nthg abt psychology.

maths.... must focus after tis short recess.

food poisoning... mustve been tt stupid cake ytd... ate one slice and bleargh! if my mama charges 10 cents for every toilet entry, i would be broke lah!(ok... not tis bad) And even while i sleep, i was dreaming of me going to toilet lah! and during chem, i was like clutching my stomach lah... so pain...

and tauhid and nizar and hafiz wanted to go to mac to eat...... i duwan... my stomach like super uneasy. den they managed to dragged me as far as the busstop in front of skool. i was tinkin of a list of events tt could happen if i go to mac... which then made me made up my mind and decide to go home. i tink alot. scare myself wif possible scenarios tt made me decide sia. alamak guys, not i duwan... i wan... but cannot lah... okok... excuses excuses but ... u be the judge lah. haha... kk... bell ring oready. recess over. bye!

No comments: